CynoSure Palomar Emerge Laser
The Emerge provides fractional, non-ablative skin revitalization with little to no downtime. It is specifically designed for the treatment of pigmented lesions and mild to moderate wrinkles.The Emerge features diode laser technology using the principles of fractional photothermolysis. Pulses are delivered as an array of microbeams to create columns of coagulation in the epidermis and dermis while leaving the surrounding tissue unaffected. The bodyÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢s natural healing process then rebuilds the treated tissue with new collagen and elastin, which are the building blocks of youthful looking skin.
The EmergeÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢s compact size, intuitive user interface, and custom preset controls are designed for quick, easy and safe treatments.
Three delivery modes
- Manual activation ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œ for focused treatment areas
- AutoStampÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œ for faster treatments
- AutoGlide ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œ for ease of use and enhanced comfort
Five pre-set parameters
- For the treatment of pigment, wrinkles, or general skin revitalization
Multiple energy and microbeam density settings
- Once a pre-set is selected, each setting can be manually adjusted for an expanded range of treatment parameters
Lightweight, compact system design
- For portability and saving office space