Biodex Econo Ultrasound Table
BIODEX Econo Ultrasound Table
Similar to the Ultra Pro Ultrasound Table, with feature and function, the Econo Ultrasound Table is offered without Trendelenburg positions or central floor locking system to deliver a lower cost alternative. The Econo Ultrasound Table is a dedicated table for all general ultrasound procedures, including OB/GYN.
The new table design provides enhanced ergonomics for patient and sonographer comfort, while offering an assortment of table options to suit your department needs. Optional stirrups are cupped at the heel for greater patient comfort, and new optional headrest extends down to 15 degrees for carotid studies.
Redesigned side rails are flush to the table, enabling closer access to the patient, without sonographer contortion. When not in use, rails are stowed beneath the table, eliminating obstruction. Motorized Fowler back is infinitely adjustable up to 80 degrees via durable hand controller and accommodates natural body extension and sitting position. Leg section drops down to 40 degrees for patients with circulatory issues and 80 degrees for stirrup access.
DVT/Lower Extremity Venous*
Upper Extremity Arterial**
Lower Extremity Arterial
- Improved ergonomic design helps prevent musculoskeletal injuries – comfortable shoulder, arm and hand positions when scanning
- Allows seated or standing work positions
- 500-lb patient capacity, suitable for bariatric patients
- Height range down to 23" accommodates wheelchair transfers and those with ambulatory difficulties
- New durable hand controller activates table positions
- Motorized height and Fowler positioning redesigned to accommodate natural body extension and sitting position
- New optional side rails flush to table for unencumbered patient access
- New softer feel antimicrobial vinyl mattress cover
- Optional retractable stirrups with enhanced contouring and extra-long extension for larger patients
- Optional vascular scanning arm board, adjustable from 0 to 130 degrees
- Optional headrest extension, drops down 15 degrees to allow for carotid studies
· Dimensions: 70" l x 30" w (185.4 x 76.2 cm); 35" w (88.9 cm) with optional side rails
· Drop-Down Leg Section: 12.6" l (32 cm)
· Height Adjustable: 23" to 39" (58.4 to 99 cm)
Tabletop: Three primary sections: torso section with Fowler positioning,
remains fixed and leg section drops down to 40° and 80° for stirrup access
Mattress: Torso section 2" (5 cm) thick, center and leg sections
3" (8 cm) thick; foam rubber
pad covered with seamless, durable Naugahyde®
· Upholstery Color: Graphite
- Height Adjustable: 23" to 39" (58.4 to 99 cm)
- Fowler Back: 0° to 80° infinitely adjustable
- Hand Control: Activates height, Fowler positioning
· Wheels: 5" (12.7 cm) Individual locking swivel casters
· Patient Restraints: Two body straps
· Finish: Powder coat
· Patient Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg); weight tested to four times the patient load rating.
· Weight: 335 lb (152 kg)
· Power: 115 VAC or 230 VAC
· Warranty: Two years
Certifications: ETL and cETL Listed to UL60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2
No. 601.1-M90 and EN 60601-1 standards.