Biodex Echo/Vasc Pro Vascular Echocardiography Table
BIODEX Echo/Vasc Pro Vascular Echocardiography Table
The redesigned Echo/Vasc Proâ„¢ Vascular Ultrasound Table is the logical choice when performing vascular scanning and echocardiography to view arteries, veins and heart chambers. The table design improves images by providing dramatic 30 degree reverse Trendelenburg positioning. Enhanced foot support provides comfortable access to calves without crouching. Body straps stabilize the patient and ensure safety throughout the entire procedure. The new cardiac cutout can be released from either side of the table, with nothing protruding for maximum sonographer comfort. Open access is provided to the patientâ€™s left thorax area for an unobstructed apical approach.
The new Articulating Scanning Arm Board is adjustable from 0 to 130 degrees and locks every 10 degrees. Redesigned side rails are flush to the table, enabling closer access to the patient, without sonographer contortion. Fowler positioning accommodates natural body extension and sitting position without slide or shift, ensuring patient comfort with a redesigned soft antimicrobial vinyl cover.
Venous Mapping and Doppler (DVT)
Arterial Scan/Doppler (PAD)
Venous Access Placement and Assessment*
- Improved ergonomic design helps prevent musculoskeletal injuries â€“ comfortable shoulder, arm and hand positions when scanning
- Allows seated or standing work positions
- Height range down to 23" accommodates wheelchair transfers and those with ambulatory difficulties
- Extra-wide top with 500-lb patient capacity, suitable for bariatric patients. Weight tested to four times the patient load rating
- New side rails are flush to table for unencumbered patient access
- Motorized height, Fowler positioning, Trendelenburg motions and auto-level adjustment
- Reverse Trendelenburg to 30 degrees
- Fowler positioning, 0 â€“ 80 degrees, redesigned to accommodate natural body extension and sitting position without slide or shift
- New improved cardiac drop-down cushion; release and return from either side of table
- Durable hand controller
- New softer feel antimicrobial vinyl mattress cover
- Improved foot support with comfortable access to calves without crouching
- Optional Articulating Scanning Arm Board, adjustable from 0 to 130 degrees
Â· Dimensions: 73" l x 30" w (185.4 x 76.2 cm); 35" w (88.9 cm) with optional side rails
Â· Height Adjustable: 23" to 39" (58.4 to 99 cm)
Â· Tabletop: Two primary sections: torso section features sonographer and patient cutouts with
Fowler positioning, and lower body section remains fixed
- Drop-Down Cardiac Scanning Cutout: Release from either
side of the table.
- Adjustable Sonographer Cutout: drops down or folds up
for maximum access to the patient
Mattress: Torso section 2" (5 cm) thick, lower body section 3"
(8 cm) thick; foam rubber pad
covered with seamless, durable NaugahydeÂ®
Â· Upholstery Color: Graphite
- Height Adjustable: 23" to 39" (58.4 to 99 cm)
- Trendelenburg: 0Â° to 15Â°
- Reverse Trendelenburg: 0Â° to 30Â°
- Fowler Back: 0Â° to 80Â° infinitely adjustable
- Hand Control: Activates height, Trendelenburg motions,
Fowler positioning and auto level motions
- Foot Control (optional): Activates height, Trendelenburg
- Fowler positioning
Â· Wheels: 5" (12.7 cm) Individual locking swivel casters; central floor locking system
Â· Patient Restraints: Two body straps
Â· Finish: Powder coat
Â· Patient Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg); weight tested to four times the patient load rating.
Â· Weight: 335 lb (152 kg)
Â· Power: 115 VAC or 230 VAC
Â· Warranty: Two-yearÂ· Certifications: ETL and cETL Listed to UL60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2
No. 601.1-M90 and EN60601-1 standards.