Biodex Echo Pro Echocardiography Table
BIODEX Eco Pro Ecocardiography Table
There are no barriers between sonographer and patient on the Echo Pro™ table, which is enhanced for maximum ergonomics for both patient and sonographer. The new cardiac scanning cutout is redesigned to drop down and release from either side of the table, with nothing protruding. This provides open access to the left thorax area for an unobstructed apical approach.
New Fowler positioning accommodates natural body extension and sitting positions (no shift or slide) and is infinitely adjustable to 80 degrees via hand or foot controller. Redesigned side rails are flush to the table, allowing for closer patient access. Rails stow completely beneath table, out of the way of sonographer, eliminating any potential obstruction.
Optional headrest is ideal for carotid and thyroid procedures, allowing for greater neck extension and easier thyroid and carotid access. Patient comfort is assured, even during lengthy procedures with cushioned arm supports and new softer feel antimicrobial vinyl covering.
Lower Extremity Arterial
Upper Extremity Arterial*
Upper Extremity Venous*
- Improved ergonomic design helps prevent musculoskeletal injuries – comfortable shoulder, arm and hand positions when scanning
- Allows seated or standing work positions
- Extra wide top with 500-lb patient capacity, suitable for bariatric patients
- Height range down to 23" accommodates wheelchair transfers and those with ambulatory difficulties
- Redesigned cardiac drop-down cushion, allows release and return from either side of table
- Side rails are flush to table for unencumbered patient access
- Motorized height, Fowler positioning, Trendelenburg and auto level adjustment
- New soft-touch antimicrobial vinyl mattress cover
- Optional Articulating Scanning Arm Board, adjustable from 0 to 130 degrees
- Optional headrest extension for easier thyroid and carotid access
· Dimensions: 73" l x 30" w (185.4 x 76.2 cm); 35" w (88.9 cm) with optional side rails
· Height Adjustable: 23" to 39" (58.4 to 99 cm)
Tabletop: Two primary sections: torso section: features sonographer and
patient cutouts with
Fowler positioning, and lower body section remains fixed
- Drop-Down Cardiac Scanning Cushion: Release from either
side of the table
- Adjustable Sonographer Cushion: drops down or folds up for
maximum access to the patient
Mattress: Torso section 2" (5 cm) thick, lower body section 3"
(8 cm) thick; foam rubber pad
covered with seamless, durable Naugahyde®
· Upholstery Color: Graphite
- Height Adjustable: 23" to 39" (58.4 to 99 cm)
- Trendelenburg: 0° to ±15°
- Fowler Back: 0° to 80° infinitely adjustable
- Hand Control: Activates height, Trendelenburg motions, Fowler positioning and auto
- Foot Control (optional): Activates height, Trendelenburg motions, and
- Fowler positioning
· Wheels: 5" (12.7 cm) Individual locking swivel casters; central floor locking system
· Patient Restraints: Two body straps
· Finish: Powder coat
· Patient Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg); weight tested to four times the patient load rating.
· Weight: 335 lb (152 kg)
· Power: 115 VAC or 230 VAC
· Warranty: Two-year· Certifications: ETL and cETL Listed to UL60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2
No. 601.1-M90 and EN60601-1 standards.